Salary: £33,000 – £35,000 per Annum Depending on Experience
Benefits: Excellent Holidays & Benefits
Location: Complex Care and Autism Residential Scheme in Bartley Green, Birmingham.
- Professional Qualification Preferred e.g Nursing, Social Work, Occupational therapy etc.
- Appropriate consideration will be given to those with a NVQ Level 5 or NVQ 4 (or working towards)
- A minimum of four years’ experience within the learning disability or mental health sector
- Minimum of three years management experience
- To provide leadership, supervision and support to a staff team to ensure that they are conversant with their rights, duties and responsibilities in order to achieve the best outcomes for individuals within the residential service.
- To promote a caring environment which provides the individuals who use our services with a high standard of care and support. To ensure all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and that their rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
- To ensure that the service is delivered in accordance with company policy, quality assurance standards, registration, external regulatory standards and contract requirements.
- To safeguard vulnerable adults and ensure their safety and wellbeing.
- The post holder will be responsible for the effective planning and organisation of the day to day management of the registered services.
- Ensure all legislative requirements and CQC requirements / standards are met.
Personal Attributes and Skills:
- Motivational with leadership skills
- Self-starter with attention to prompt timekeeping
- Organized with ability to meet deadlines and fulfil obligations generally
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent financial skills
- Person Centred Approach to delivery of services
Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven’t been contacted within this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.