Trainee Credit Controller
Are you a recent school leaver or graduate looking for your first role in Finance? Perhaps you have some work experience and looking to make the move into Finance and Accountancy? This could be the role for you.
My client, A leader in the Global Logistics field has an opportunity for a bright, eager individual keen to embark on a career in Accountancy and Finance
The role itself will allow you to gain valuable experience in a Finance capacity with exposure to all aspects of Sales and Purchase Ledger with the view to progress and build the position as time goes on.
Skills & Experience needed by the Trainee CREDIT CONTROLLER:-
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with customers and colleagues.
- The ability to organise, plan and prioritise to ensure all deadlines are met.
- An attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of all receipt allocations and bookings.
- A basic accounting understanding.
- This role also requires flexibility, reliability and trustworthiness to successfully function within the finance team and company structure.
If you would like to join this amazing company and are a Trainee CREDIT CONTROLLER looking for a new challenge – Then APPLY NOW !!!
Job Reference: Shhh69776_1560269012
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP