Trainee Building Insurance Surveyor
28k – 32k
8am -5pm Mon- Fri
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be working as part of an established team in the company’s fast-growing insurance claims sector; within a 20-40-mile radius of the Maidenhead office.
- Visiting sites (private domestic properties) following an insurance claim notification
- Undertaking a survey and producing a detailed scope/report on the insurance/restoration work damage to the property (escape of water, flood, fire etc.)
- Checking some pre-scoped works and editing where necessary
- Entering full details of the report onto the client group estimating live web portals
- Providing costs of works to be carried out
- Providing a list of materials required to complete the job
You will also be assisting in the programming of the works, materials sourcing and dealing with any variations and customer enquiries that arise.
Successful candidates will need To be:
- This is a fast-paced industry and we are looking for someone who is dynamic in their approach.
- You will need a good knowledge of trades and relevant costs within this industry and be able to understand/interpret and produce an accurate schedule of works (training provided).
- Applicants must be able to drive (have a full UK licence) and be fully conversant with computer data entry (full training given on bespoke systems) to enable the uploading of reports/surveys.
Successful candidates of the Surveyor post will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven’t been contacted within this period, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Job Reference: 177775_1557921740
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: