We’re recruiting for a Service Manager in Malvern in a care home which supports people with learning disabilities and autism.
Our client is dedicated to undertaking the management of supporting people with learning disabilities and other complex needs, your team will support service users in your care to achieve their goals in life and will actively seek out opportunities for them to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
What our client is looking for in a Service Manager:
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Fine-tuned decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
What our client would love to offer the Service Manager:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
Successful candidates of the Service Manager position will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven’t been contacted within this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: 99886600_1562668877
Salary: Up to £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Social Care