Registered Home Manager
Salary up to £65,000, a PRP of £15,000
As the Home Manager you have responsibility for the management of a business and a team. As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the home operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
JOB REQUIREMENTS of the Home Manager
The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person centered care.
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards.
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home
- A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge.
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a home manager would be essential .
- Home Managers are critical to the continued success of the business, working across all aspects of care; the role gives a great opportunity to take managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver clinical care.
In order to be considered for this position you must have a valid NMC pin with no restrictions on practice.
Successful candidates for the Home Manager position will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven’t been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: S12j75_1555061891
Salary: Up to £65000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Medical and Nursing