Registered Care Home Manager
£40,000 – £45,000
Our client are looking for a Manager that has a background specialising in services that cater for adults with complex needs, who has a proven track record in achieving outcomes for service users and who can lead and develop our new service to be a beacon of excellence.
Main duties of an Home manager :
- An experienced social care professional, you will have a strong understanding of best practice in delivering support to people with different needs and a passion for doing so.
- You will have experience managing registered or supported living services including appraisals, coaching, performance management, managing budgets and financial information, as well as ensuring an inclusive working environment
- You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework with a proven track record of quality assurance and service improvement.
The qualities and skills we look for:
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Nurse qualifed with current pin is desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- level 5 diploma in health and social care
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our service
Successful candidates for the Registered Care Home manager position will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven’t been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
Job Reference: 1299777_1555342174
Salary: Up to £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: