£60,000 ( depending on experience
**ACTIVE MNC PIN REQUIRED ( but not essential)
Our client is looking for an expedience home manager who will be accountable for the day to day running and leadership of the home. It is your responsibility to ensure service users receive the highest quality of care, living by the values of making every day better than the last. You will pro-actively coach your team and will be dedicated to driving CQC standards to ensure quality.
Main duties of an Home manager :
- An experienced social care professional, you will have a strong understanding of best practice in delivering support to people with different needs and a passion for doing so.
- You will have experience managing registered or supported living services including appraisals, coaching, performance management, managing budgets and financial information, as well as ensuring an inclusive working environment
- You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework with a proven track record of quality assurance and service improvement.
The qualities and skills we look for:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered ( not essential)
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our service
Successful candidates for the Home Manager position will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven’t been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: 112223_1557935441
Salary: Up to £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: