20,000 to 24,000 ( DOE )
Hours – 8.15am-5pm Monday- Thursday / Friday 8.15am – 12.45pm
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a role where you can take ownership, implement efficiency’s and drive change in a working environment of continuous improvement, offering an excellent customer experience at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities of the CREDIT CONTROLLER:-
- Manage the Sales Ledger
- Ensure that all sales invoices, credit notes and receipts are booked into the system.
- Reconcile customer accounts and collect payments from customers based on agreed payment terms, communicating via both email and telephone to ensure cash is received in a timely manner.
- Investigate and rectify any customer invoice queries.
- Maintain S/L bookings to the cashbook, and reconcile these to the bank statements for all currencies.
- Participate in credit control meetings separately with both the FD and MD, to update on when payments will be received and to highlight queries that exist and the actions that are required to resolve them.
Skills & Experience needed by the CREDIT CONTROLLER:-
- Experience in SAP B1 and good with Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with customers and colleagues.
- The ability to organise, plan and prioritise to ensure all deadlines are met.
- An attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of all receipt allocations and bookings.
- A basic accounting understanding.
- This role also requires flexibility, reliability and trustworthiness to successfully function within the finance team and company structure.
If you would like to join this amazing company and are a CREDIT CONTROLLER looking for a new challenge – Then APPLY NOW !!!
Job Reference: Shhh6900_1559043337
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP