Care Home Manager
We are recruiting for a Home Manager who will be the leader of a residential care home for the elderly. Our client is looking for someone who is passionate, has good leadership skills and can treat everyone in the home with dignity and respect.
Your role as a Care Home Manager:
- To provide leadership, supervision and support to a staff team to ensure that they are conversant with their rights, duties and responsibilities in order to achieve the best outcomes for individuals within the residential service.
- To promote a caring environment which provides the individuals who use our services with a high standard of care and support.
- To ensure all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and that their rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
- To ensure that the service is delivered in accordance with company policy, quality assurance standards, registration, external regulatory standards and contract requirements.
- To safeguard vulnerable adults and ensure their safety and well being.
- The post holder will be responsible for the effective planning and organisation of the day to day management of the service.
What our client would like in a Care Home Manager:
- Experience in a similar environment
- Someone who has been in a managerial role within a Care Home
- Build good relationships with external agencies
- You will lead your team by example
- You will need strong CQC knowledge
- Maintain relationships internally and externally
- Maintain high standards of care
- Provide person-centred care
Successful candidates for the Care Home Manager position will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven’t been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: Chm9876_1570522652
Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Social Care